What are the Health issues?
- Atopic Dermatitis: The allergic reaction causes the animal to rub, lick, bite, or scratch. (pollen, house dust)
- Epilepsy: is the most common neurological disorder seen in dogs and has been estimated to affect approximately 0.75% of the canine population The term epilepsy refers to a heterogeneous disease that is characterized by the presence of recurrent, unprovoked seizures resulting from an abnormality of the brain.
- Cranial Cruciate: Ligament Rupture the joint becomes unstable. When he places weight on his limb, there is a shearing force on the joint. ... This abnormal shearing movement (called “tibial thrust”) predisposes the menisci (cartilage pads) to damage and promotes arthritic changes within the joint.
- Patellar Luxation: luxating means 'out of place' or 'dislocated'. Pet owners may notice a skip in their dog's step or see their dog run on three legs. Then suddenly they will be back on all four legs as if nothing happened.
- Hip Dysplasia: The hip joint is a ball and socket joint. During growth, both the ball (the head of the femur, or thighbone) and the socket in the pelvis (acetabulum) must grow at equal rates. In hip dysplasia, this uniform growth during puppy hood does not occur.
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy Progressive: Retinal Atrophy, progressive Rod-cone degeneration (PRA-prcd) is a late-onset, inherited eye disease affecting Goldendoodles. The rod-type cells are affected first and affected dogs will initially have vision deficits in dim light (night blindness) and loss of peripheral vision.
- Von Willebrand’s Disease: Von Willebrand's disease (vWD) is the most common inherited bleeding disorder of both humans and dogs. It is caused by a deficiency in the amount of a specific protein needed to help platelets (the blood cells used in clotting) stick together and form clots to seal broken blood vessels.
If this has been helpful leave your comments and your suggestion below...
Click the link and Grab all this Goodness
K Doodle Pup Shop